Supreme Fiber Optic ADSS Cable
Supreme Cable's all dielectric self supporting aerial (ADSS) cable: single mode loose tube ADSS optical fiber. Designed to be hung from the utility poles of an optical fiber cable communications network.
- Single mode colour coded optical fibers
- Thixotropic filling gel
- Thermal plastic colour coded tubes
- Fiber reinforced plastic with polyethylene sheath
- Filler rods
- Polyethylene inner sheath (Optional)
- Aramid yarns strength member
- Rip cord
- Polyethylene outer sheath
- All dielectric structure, light weight, easy installation, excellent elecctromagnetic interference resistant and suitable for operating in electrical system or frequency lighting area.
- All section water swellable present reliable performance of moisture proof and water impermeable.
- High Young's Modulus for fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) as central strength member high breaking load.